Wednesday 21 April 2010

Top Gear

Gabriel went to Brands Hatch.


"Negatori on the cost of this mochine there Red Rider"
Thanks to auntie shirleys beloved Mark, whose shiny mochine this is.

No idea about cars myself so I can't throw words like throttle, thrust, torque and turbo around with ease. Not a clue.
As Mr Clarkson says
"A turbo. Exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, with a supercharger, air goes in,witchcraft happens and you go faster."

Boys like this kind of thing apparently.

I am devoted to Johnny Cash however, and a car post is as good an excuse as any for this:

1 comment:

  1. Oooh that looks fun.

    You should see my reply to your comment on my blog Clare- then you might see just how much you ARE doing ;)

    ReplyDelete

Changing The World: One Diaper At A Time.

The most important person on earth is a mother. She cannot claim the honor of having built Notre Dame Cathedral. She need not. She has buil...